In this competitive world, it is highly pertinent for each professional to keep abreast with latest trends and concepts so as to be sustainable. IIMM conducts seminars and currently webinars on relevant Supply Chain Management subjects with this objective in mind. Many professionals from various industries have gained considerably through these programs. Training programs are conducted at central places, in the best environment available so that delegates feel comfortable while participating in the programs. Lectures, discussions, interactive sessions, case studies etc makes the classes lively and productive.
Cochin Shipyard, Indian Navy, FACT Ltd, Cochin Refineries, KMML, CMRL, Elite foods, OEN, TCC, IRE, HIL, Harrisons Malayalam, Kerala Ayurveda, Synthite, SILK, TELK, Apollo Tyres, MIL Controls etc are some of our clients.
Training programs are also arranged at the company or factory conference halls when there are more participants attending from the same organization. Our faculties are senior level professionals with experience from Public & Private sector undertakings and having International exposure.
The programs are tailor made to suit the requirements of the participants. Some of the subjects we deal with include the following:
- 5s and 5s Advanced Best Tools for lean Business & Productivity.
- Best Negotiation Techniques for Enhancing Business Profitability
- Supplier Engagement Program for Profitable Procurement
- Logistics 4.0 Defines the Future of Procurement & Warehouse Management
- Better Procurement & Inventory Strategies to Overcome Economic Slowdown
- Next Generation Supply Chain and Business Optimization
- Working Capital Optimization Through Strategic Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management Creating a quick response system
- Creating Excellence in Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Inventory Management & Effective Stock Auditing
- MRO Inventory Management
- Logistics Management & Multimodal Transportation
- Customs Procedures
- Overview of GST & Calculation of Input Tax Credit etc
- International Purchasing
- Imports & Exports Management
- Data Science & Machine Learning for Supply Chain Management
- Modelling with Machine Learning: From Algorithms to Applications
- AI & ML in Supply Chain Management